Guide rail clamps help

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattRoberts

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm looking to get a pair of guide rail clamps for my scheppach plunge saw, but am having trouble working out which ones will fit

The T slot is 12.6mm at its widest, and 9mm at its thinnest. The height of the slot is 6.2mm.

Could anyone with the festool / makita / bessey guide rail clamps be so kind as to measure the slot head to confirm if it will fit please?

Thanks very much!

I have the makita clamps, they are on site but can measure them for you tomorrow if no one else jumps in... They fit the festool rails if that helps

Just an update on this in case it helps anyone else. I got the festool clamps in the end, and they fit - just!

Out of the box, they go in but get stuck. I removed them and gave the shoulders a few strokes with a file, and they now fit great!

f2de1dff029f37f98306643f96098972.jpg

Thanks again for the help guys

Having just done a lot of track saw work I have really come to appreciate the ratcheting clamps over the screw type. I paid the green and grey tax but the Axminster ones are the same AFAIK and a good piece cheaper. The quick locking action works very well and is much less of a faff taboot [THUMBS UP SIGN]

I have the Makita clamps that I use with my Dewalt track saw.

Using my digital calipers, they measure 7.5mm x 11.2mm, with a slight taper in on the nose. They are a reasonable price on Amazon, compared to the Dewalt clamps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back