Guess who's in "The Woodworker" this month...?!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary S

Established Member
Reaction score
No prizes for guessing, it's ME!

Well, my name's in print, anway... If you go to page 22 of the May 2007 mag you'll see an article "The Woodman's Tale" (it's a regular column) and this month it's all about the milling of my oak tree.

Very exciting! (for me, at least...)

For anyone that's interested, I'm the one in the top picture with the white / blue t-shirt on and his BACK to the camera!! (typical)

Cheers

Gary

Congratulations, Gary! :D
Looks like some lovely planks there - are they stacked at the bottom of your garden?
Cheers
Philly :D

Philly":1z06v71u said:
Congratulations, Gary! :D
Looks like some lovely planks there - are they stacked at the bottom of your garden?
Cheers
Philly :D

There are some lovely planks and they are indeed neatly stacked in my back garden. I built a frame around it and covered it with temporary roofing - stops the rain getting in but lets the air circulate.

This is the same Oak that was hotly discussed in this topic...!

https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums/view ... highlight=

Cheers

Gary

ByronBlack":1v82trsd said:
What is your address? :lol:

I should add that I also dug a moat around the oak, as well as buying 3 rottweilers who diligently walk round and round the garden all day and night. Fortunately they don't take much feedeing - a few "UKworkshop" members go a long way as dog food :wink:

Latest posts

Back