Grrrrrrrrrr bloomin murphy

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlb40

Established Member
Reaction score
Why is it when you plan to do something, murphy steps in. :evil: Next week i had planed to get myself the QS No 62 :D Today however my makita drill decides to start to make funny noises and emit a funny smell. Almost like the smell you get when you charge new batteries. So hopefully the drill will last till next weekend when i can order a new one. Not what i need when i have at least 5 fire doors to hang this week.

I guess i can't complain too much. I have had it since aug 2010 and it's drilled out hundreds of locks, and the poor thing was even used to drill hundreds of holes in reinforced concrete for a week when my 24v charger stopped working.

Still once i have the replacement, i'm sure someone on ebay will buy it just like they did with the last one. ;)

Thank's Steve. I have my 24v to fall back on if needs be. In fact i might just use the 24v anyway just to give the old gal a rest. :D

Cheers Andy i will have a look the weekend. I still need a new drill as this one has started to suffer from the usual makita 3 speed gearbox issue.

carlb40":bizd7sma said:
Why is it when you plan to do something, murphy steps in. :evil: ....

You want to try renovating an en-suite bathroom. Bloody Murphy has taken up squatters rights and invited his extended family. :evil:

Latest posts

Back