Greetings from the south

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon_B

Reaction score
Hi All.

New member here. I've recently (nearly 2 years) emigrated from Cape Town, South Africa.

I'm a keen birdwatcher, photographer, husband and father of 2. Love my rugby and cricket. I've been working with wood for a number of years on and off, but had to sell all my tools and stuff to get here. So now I'm slowly rebuilding my workshop.

Nothing fancy but a couple of my past projects.

IMG_20030B16_10.jpg

IMG_20020908_120031.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20020908_213242.jpg
    IMG_20020908_213242.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 0
Hi All.

New member here. I've recently (nearly 2 years) emigrated from Cape Town, South Africa.

I'm a keen birdwatcher, photographer, husband and father of 2. Love my rugby and cricket. I've been working with wood for a number of years on and off, but had to sell all my tools and stuff to get here. So now I'm slowly rebuilding my workshop.

View attachment 142799

View attachment 142800
Wow, that's impressive work.... Welcome!

Hi and welcome to our insanatorium 🤣
Loving the aquarium cabinet 👍

Hi All.

View attachment 142799

View attachment 142800
Lovely work

Nothing fancy!!🤣🤣🤣

You can park that with Stigs newbie to turning !

Latest posts

Back