Greetings from East Sussex

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iscaboy

Reaction score
Thanks for accepting my application.

I hope I will be able to make useful contributions in the future.

I concentrate on use of hand tools to produce small objects. I have attached a photo of a couple of pencil containers I made earlier this year. I'm not particularly proud of them but I do think the combination of black walnut and london plane works well. I consider each piece to be part of my learning process.

I use hand tools as I have a restricted amount of space. Before Covid I was able to use a fully equipped workshop once a week. I particularly liked using the lathe but Covid ended my access to the workshop. I have considered getting a lathe but then I would need something to sharpen the tools and a good dust extraction system.

Are there reviews of tools available here?

Pencil holders.jpeg

Thanks for accepting my application.

I hope I will be able to make useful contributions in the future.

I concentrate on use of hand tools to produce small objects. I have attached a photo of a couple of pencil containers I made earlier this year. I'm not particularly proud of them but I do think the combination of black walnut and london plane works well. I consider each piece to be part of my learning process.

I use hand tools as I have a restricted amount of space. Before Covid I was able to use a fully equipped workshop once a week. I particularly liked using the lathe but Covid ended my access to the workshop. I have considered getting a lathe but then I would need something to sharpen the tools and a good dust extraction system.

Are there reviews of tools available here?

View attachment 169736
Hello and welcome ,, 1st off east and West Sussex are probably the best places I’ve ever worked .. your work looks fine given your experience so you should indeed be proud . I’m no expert but as long as what I make ( when I actually get the time ) looks good and or has a practical use then happy days ..

Latest posts

Back