Great Service

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Last week I took one of my chucks back to Axminster for a repair, I'd damaged it slightly and it went out of true.
Had a call this week to say it was repaired and ready for collection, so yesterday I made another visit to pick it up, When I arrived at the shop the repaired chuck was like new, when I took the chuck in I had removed the jaw carriers and left them in the workshop, so I was surprised to find that they had put on a new set of jaw carriers and a new chick key.
I was well pleased with the result, and even more pleased when I was told that there was no charge.

Now that's what I call service, thank you Axminster Tools for your outstanding service and generosity.

Yes, when Axminster are good, they're very good.

The chucks are also good value for money, especially the accessory jaws.

I do like my Clubman chuck. It feels very well made and makes me feel very confident.

I had a very poor experience with customer services however. Perhaps dealing with them face to face would make them less likely to make poor excuses?

Back