Great Latches, Catches, draw runners and other stuff

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one Andy, got my catalog yesterday. Some fantastic bits and pieces that I've not seen anywhere else. There's some reading in that catalog, spent over an hour on the bog with it last night :shock:

Recieved my catalogue today, all 603 pages of it. As someone else said the website is just the tip of the iceberg. Our maybe its all there, but many items are buried deep.

Detail in the catalogue is great, with lots of technical drawings giving full dimensions and installation instructions. All looks top quality gear, much better than any stuff from screwfix or the big sheds.

Cheers Andy

Found my LARGE catalogue today :shock:
The postie had slipped it inside the cover of my trailer...
Must admit I was not expecting that size but as said by others it is packed with some great products...
Andy

I'm waiting for my push to open drawer runners to arrive, before ordering I had a great chat with one of the guys, he was very helpful.

Found the push to open runner in Hafele, how did you find the one you ordered? I need this quickly and am going to order with Hafele.

Very impressed with your job done!! Thanks for info. and as well as your professional finds this works, I will just go ahead. Thanks again.

Back