Good description of how a handplane works.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the face side and face edge marking and squaring is the true lesson to all woodwork, it doesn't matter which method you use to remove the waste to the line.....
How is the Langhe, I shall be fixing drains near Murazzano in June, can't wait!! 😂

I meant to add that this fellows way of removing the waste is superb and as always with a true master he makes it look so easy.

I think the face side and face edge marking and squaring is the true lesson to all woodwork, it doesn't matter which method you use to remove the waste to the line.....
How is the Langhe, I shall be fixing drains near Murazzano in June, can't wait!! 😂
There was 40cm of snow forecast yesterday but just a lot of wet snow that fortunately did not settle. 28C a week ago, today 0C and snowing rain again. if you need a hand let me know. I don't have a lot of free time at the moment but if I can get away I will. Murrazano must be about an hour away.

I'm glad that these videos were published, they are an absolute goldmine, watch his videos on dovetails and mortise and tenons as well, you will learn something new guaranteed. I wish my plane blades were as flat or shiny as this, he makes it look easy.

That video is excellent!
Yeah. It's an hour and a quarter long, which you first think bums, thats long. But 3/4 way along you think, shame this isnt longer :LOL:

Its very interesting and very informative.

4.34k subscribers. where on yt/tiktok etc some channels have 10's of millions of subscribers and in comparison are completely without any substance.

Latest posts

Back