Quantcast
  • We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Glasgow turning Storage problem

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Reaction score
Hey everyone

Im wanting to continue turning in glasgow and wondered if anyone could suggest a way of doing this as i live in student accomodation so cant have it in the flat?

Blister

Established Member
Reaction score
How about family / mum and dad etc ?

Reaction score
Family are all up North Blister hence the problem :lol:

thanks silver birch will give them a call or email ad see whats potentially availible :)

Untill i hear from them im welcome to more suggestions so dont hesitate people! :)

Melinda_dd

Established Member
Reaction score
does the flat come with a shed?
what about seeing if there's a neighbour that you could perhaps rent an un used shed from. you never know there might be someone on your street not using one... leaflet drop perhaps explaining your problem?

Tazmaniandevil

Established Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem for years. Renting commercial space is a no-no for a hobby, and sheds can be a dodgy option depending on location. Junkies and other no-marks see them as an easy target, rather than get a job and earn money. I currently work in a 16'x9' wooden garage, which is as well secured as I can manage - and in clear view of my sitting room window.

Good luck with the search Chief.

Melinda_dd

Established Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately us renters are quite restricted. I moan about my 4x6 shed, but at least it's something so I can still do my hobby.
As long as it's secured well... if the area is dodgey, you should be ok.

Latest posts