Generic tool cases for nailers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickCarpenter

Established Member
Reaction score
I want some generic cases that I can put each of my nailers in for easy/selective transport to a worksite. They (five) came in one huge case, and I don't want to be "That Guy" hauling that monster around when I may only need one. Kinda looking at the molded aluminum cases, or very sturdy plastic. I need them as durable and water-resistant as possible, or else I would have made some wooden cases.

And then, how do I fix the interiors up to hold the nailers securely? First thought is wrap the tools in plastic bags and use aerosol spray insulation but I want something less Beverly Hillbilly-ish than that.

Anyone have any recommendations please? Thanks.

Hes in the States by the look of it so I wouldnt think Maplins would be any good to him.

If there's no Maplins in the US there may be a Tandy or Radio Shack that do similar. Some camera shops may also have something similar.

regards

Brian

If the are really good quality expensive nailer you may want to check out Peli, or Pelican cases. Photographers use them to look after their gear and you often see them been hoofed onto the roof of a 4wd in wildlife/adventure programmes. They are waterproof and can often be picked up on ebay in very usable condition for good prices. Much more hardwearing than any toolcases.

Latest posts

Back