Gemred digital angle gauge on offer at Axminster

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graduate_owner

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Axminster power tools are offering the Gemred digital angle gauge at less than half price - £12 instead of £28. (There's also a whopping 35p off the Gemred digital angle rule - that's actually the one I would like, but I'm not that tempted with this bargain!!)
Any takers?

K

Just got my GEMRED ..have to say first impressions very good for £9.96 :D excluding VAT

monkeybiter":7tdockid said:
Typical! Just bloody bought one as a present to myself at Christmas [from friends]

Likewise, 'er indoors has just got one for my Christmas prezzie!

what I'm after is the Trend DAR200. It looks like a really useful angle measurer / sawblade setter etc and it's,very reasonably priced for a good make like Trend. Now why can't Axminster get a load of these at half price?

K

graduate_owner":1afgsdyv said:
what I'm after is the Trend DAR200. It looks like a really useful angle measurer / sawblade setter etc and it's,very reasonably priced for a good make like Trend. Now why can't Axminster get a load of these at half price?

K
The Trend DAR200 is just one of many badged versions of this gauge. If you search the web you should be able to source one quite a bit cheaper under another name.

Back