Fun video

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Smart

Chestnut Products
Reaction score
Hi All

Hope you had a good Christmas.

We've posted a little video on our Facebook page here which is more than well worth a look at.

You DON'T have to be a Facebook user to look at the page or to click on the video, the page is open to EVERYONE.

Neulich in der dns-Drechselwerkstatt is definitely a 'Don't try this at home' example on so many fronts, amusing though.

This one!
dns.JPG

Attachments

• dns.JPG
    dns.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,121
NazNomad":apsfnjui said:
Terry Smart":apsfnjui said:
We've posted a little video on our Facebook page here which is more than well worth a look at.

Which video?c :?: :?:

Neulich in der dns-Drechselwerkstatt. (Recently in the dns-Drechselwerkstatt)

Need to go down to Latest Post, not obvious if you have to negotiate the annoying Facebook pop-up Sign Up windows

All I see is a Facebook page that I don't intend to follow. Waste of time this in my opinion.
Don W
PS I hate Facebook and the drivel that it promotes. Certainly no fun video here.

Cheers Terry, that gave me a chuckle :lol:
Wait until I show the granddaughter, we'll be hunting around my shed :lol:

donwatson":3mpibp4g said:
All I see is a Facebook page that I don't intend to follow. Waste of time this in my opinion.
Don W
PS I hate Facebook and the drivel that it promotes. Certainly no fun video here.

I guess Santa by-passed certain areas of Scotland this year...

Apparently, the shavings were put there for the video (Martin is normally a very neat and tidy guy!) and removed afterwards - four big bin bags full, glad it wasn't me doing it.

Very amusing Terry, I suppose most of us one of those in the shavings quire frequently.
If you are interested, it translates more or less as follows.
Danger.
Working on a lathe is dangerous! Not all of the steps shown here belong to the typical methods of tripping and are therefore not recommended for imitation.
Since 1990, Martin Weinbrecht has been a turner's master and has a well-groomed experience, so cuts can also be used with untypical tools.
John. B

Thanks John, appreciate you taking the time to do that.

Cheers

Terry

Back