fume extractor?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigs

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi chaps,

Looking for an extractor to use with a makeshift booth for spraying precat lacquer, any suggestions that wont break banks?
cheers!

Hi chaps,

Looking for an extractor to use with a makeshift booth for spraying precat lacquer, any suggestions that wont break banks?
cheers!

Buy a second hand centrifugal blower on eBay, sized to deliver the required CFM of extraction through the length of ducting required to go from your booth to the outside.

I replaced my kitchen extractor with a blower from a ventilation system recently for *Hugely* improved performance.

If you're able to do a dimensioned sketch of your booth relative to the building it's in and the most convenient places to vent, I'd be happy to provide a worked example of the sizing calculations.

Buy a second hand centrifugal blower on eBay, sized to deliver the required CFM of extraction through the length of ducting required to go from your booth to the outside.

I replaced my kitchen extractor with a blower from a ventilation system recently for *Hugely* improved performance.

If you're able to do a dimensioned sketch of your booth relative to the building it's in and the most convenient places to vent, I'd be happy to provide a worked example of the sizing calculations.
let me clarify "makeshift booth" my plan was to hang a poly backed drop cloth floor to ceiling in a sideways U-shape, to that i was going to batten both sides with a square frame with a filter and extractor behind it, with some kind of flexible hose arrangement going out the door a few feet behind.

spraying is going to be a very rare occurrence and only small things, although id like to learn the skill I just don't have space for a permanent area.

Latest posts

Back