Free to a good home ....Has now been adopted .

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowboy _Builder

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Nu Tool Lathe that i took in part payment for a job ...I'm belive that it's about 15-20 years old but has only ever made 23 spindels there is also a set of chisles and some other bits tool rests ect .....It's all free but must be collected from Sutton in Ashfield Notts Ng17...or if someone wanted it and was close by but genuinely has not means of transport i would deliver it for cost .
......Allan .

It's a shame its so far away from Cornwall I'd love a lathe. I guess a courier would cost me too much.

Good luck finding a home for it.

Tazmaniandevil":2stwvwy1 said:
Yeah, I thought I'd sent one as well but its sat in my outbox. Oh well

If it is sat in your outbox, it just means that the recipient has not yet loggod on and read it.

marcros":2692fwqx said:
Tazmaniandevil":2692fwqx said:
Yeah, I thought I'd sent one as well but its sat in my outbox. Oh well

If it is sat in your outbox, it just means that the recipient has not yet loggod on and read it.
Cheers matey. I wondered if it was some kind of flood control because of a low post count or something.

Jonzjob":1im8gxnq said:
Allan. You could be one of 3 places? Which one is the lathe in??

Hey Jonz. even I could figure that one out ,he said in his first post it was in Sutton Notts. Simples,,

Hi Jon i wish it was a "Cunning Plan" but i'm not that clever ...I'm in the UK NG17 but i will be in France in 2 weeks time ,then in Spain for 3 weeks ,then france for 2 weeks ,back to Spain til mid Dec then back to UK for Christmas ......But the lathe has gone to a new home .....so a bit more room in the garage for more tools ....Allan.

The old Donkey sure gets through some shoes ....... But that's enough about the Mrs .....I'm clearing my garage out so i can build an extension in its place then i can get a big new spinny thing and hopefully retire again ,i've had 3 attempts so far over the last 14 years.

Back