Fox F36-524 / Kity 419 Manual

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

promhandicam

Established Member
Reaction score
Greetings from Lomé, Togo. I have been reading posts on the forum for some time now and have learnt a great deal. Recently I purchased a Fox F36-524 which I believe is very similar to the Kity 419. I had it shipped from the UK here to Togo for a small workshop I'm setting up and I'm now trying to assemble it using the supplied instructions. They are, to say the least, limited, and give no detail on how to assemble the sliding carriage - the parts aren't even included on the parts list. :evil:

So, does anyone know where I can get hold of assembly instructions from. I've tried emailing D B Keighley who I bought the saw from and also Delta in France but neither have replied (yet).

When I get the thing put together I'll write a review for what it is worth but suffice to say that the instructions leave a lot to be desired.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Try Hamiltons in Felixstowe. Only got this Telephone Number, Tech department but have always been very , very helpful. They are the main importer here in UK so cannot sell to public subsequently no website etc.

01206 798600

koolwabbit

thanks very much for the quick reply and phone number. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what they have to say.

Thanks for the phone number - I forgot to ask them if they were in Felixstowe or Colchester, however I did get an email address for them and so I have sent them with the list of problems. Should anyone else need to contact them the address they gave me is [email protected]

Back