forum

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Oop`s , Am I on the right forum ?? :wink: :wink:
Or has EBAY hi-jacked it ???? :lol:

FOR SALE......FOR SALE.........FOR SALE.........FOR SALE

Koolwabbit

RogerS":j3cecq9m said:
Everyone's a bargain, mate. Hurts me to sell them at those prices, guvnor. :wink:

With 5661 posts under your belt, I think you're entitled to tell us about your dog if you have one :lol:

David

koolwabbit":k1829jdd said:
Oop`s , Am I on the right forum ?? :wink: :wink:
Or has EBAY hi-jacked it ???? :lol:

FOR SALE......FOR SALE.........FOR SALE.........FOR SALE

Koolwabbit

some of us need to buy second hand tools - i'm a plane ( from benchwayze) and an air filter (from andy corleone) up this week - with another 2 planes and two spokeshaves still to pick up from olly.

so long as its genuine members selling stuff and not just someone joining to trade i cant see why its a problem - if you dont like those threads dont read em , but dont take them away from those of us that do.

I think it just happens that come the middle of summer people are getting around to tidying up a bit and finding lots of stuff they simply don't use - it might as well be sold so someone gets some use from it.

Thanks Roger,
What I have noticed and was trying to point out was not the amount of adverts, more the lack of woodworking subjects. Everybody busy in "The Shed" I suppose.

Koolwabbit

Back