Forum users' Table saws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah its a green one, it came with the big sliding table for cutting panels.

Have been looking for a saw for a while and couldn't make my mind up so i just bit the bullet and brought that one.

Have you got one Mcluma?

I have two

I also have the pkf255 with the 180 sliding table and a bosch gts10

The bosch is actually my main workhorse. as i have it on a mobile base, so i can drag it arround the house.

The PKF is more for my fine woodworking. although they other day i used it to rip up arround 50 railway sleepers. then the sliding table is a very nice feature, as the wood stays so stable on the table, and you just push it through

I plan to buy a base with wheels on so i can push it in to the corner when not in use. Do you rate the saw then, i'm going to use it mainly for making the odd carcass and my own MFC doors. I'm hopping the saw is accurate enough for this. Set it up today and i was getting v accurate cuts.

I finally get to post on this thread (well I couldn't post/boast about my Clarke 10" Tablesaw could I?). Well after one more sleep I can :)

I won this beastie on the 'bay. A Wadkin Bursgreen AGS 250 - I think. Can't wait to go to sleep and it be tomorrow. Just like Xmas as a kid.

Scheppach TS4010 (squeezed into a single garage but able to rotate 90 degrees for cross cutting long timber!) + sliding carriage, extension tables etc. 8)

Can't believe I lived for so many years without a TS! :shock:

INCA table saw and mortiser/sander
This out of production Swiss machine, that I recently acquired, cuts really accurately and has every attachment for tenon joints, box joints, dovetail joints, mortising, moulding cutter head with cutters, table extensions that you could imagine.
I even seem to be near to controlling the dust production, not an issue when this was designed (I think the chap operating the saw while smoking a pipe in an aranknit jumper on the front of the instruction manual says it all). Polycarbonate dusthood is almost finished.

I have a makita 2704x for taking aound with me and rcently got a record ts315 for my work shop.

Axminster TS-200

Kity 419 Just got this and it is well not in the cleanest of conditions, I have been taking Pics and will do a WIP for the clean-up and the service a bit later on.

CHeers

Dave

Back