FOR SALE: Various power tools and RAS

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aragorn

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello
I'm downsizing from my lovely wokshop that I built myself, to a grotty single garage due to moving house. :(
(Completely wrong priorities obviously).

Consequently the follow must go...

Radial Arm Saw - Dewalt DW 720. Seem to be around £650+ new these days, but I'd like to invite offers please. Condition is good.

The following prices are guides as I have very little idea what these things go for, so please make offers! and tell me if I'm way off!

Circular saw - Skil Classic 1400 watt + case and blade - £30 (condition is good)
Jigsaw - Bosch GST 97 + case and blades - £60 (condition is good)
Random Orbital Sander - Bosch GEX 150 AC + case - £60 (condition is good)
Compound sliding mitre saw - Electra Beckum KGS 300 (+ dust extraction attachment) - £150 (condition is good)
Dust extractor - Rexon - £30 (unsure of condition - it's been a while since I've used this)
Morticer - Rexon + half inch chisel - £95 (condition is good)

I'd like these to go asap!
Collection only from Brighton & Hove area.

Ah hah the house move is on finally! Good luck for the move. Sorry, I'm sort of topped up on tools at the moment.

Adam

Well I was tempted by the circular saw, the ROS and the jigsaw, but thats just everyday tool lust!

Not that I need any of them!

Adam

I happen to have been talking about getting one in another thread for use with rails for cutting larger boards. Not heard of Skil before, is the circular saw quite a good one? Only thing is getting married weekend after next and chances of getting to Brighton before then are slim!

Cripes, who is that masked man?! Thought you'd fallen off the planet, Aragorn. :shock: :D And yes, you have your priorities all wrong - my commiserations. :roll:

Cheers, Alf

Matt_S":1dopoao4 said:
I happen to have been talking about getting one in another thread for use with rails for cutting larger boards. Not heard of Skil before, is the circular saw quite a good one? Only thing is getting married weekend after next and chances of getting to Brighton before then are slim!

I have the Skil classic and I would recommend it.

Phil

Thanks Alf. Commiserations indeed. SINGLE garage. How to manage?!?! :-({|=
Might need some space saving tips over the next few months.

Hi Aragorn,

Tools are a bit too far away for me, but I just wanted to say hi!

Cheers,
Neil

Hello Neil and Neil.
Doesn't change much around here!

Which is nice... :wink:

No-one want any tools then? :(
Please don't make me go to the local free papers!

Hi Aragorn
I've a single garage workshop too ( :cry: ) but I'm interested in your sliding compound mitre saw . . . might be able to squeeze it in somewhere. I'm in Brighton so could perhaps come and have a look at it this weekend?
Look forward to hearing from you.
best wishes
Stewart

Hi Aragorn,

I might be interested in the Morticer but when do you need it gone as I will have to drive down ( I think its down from London :? ) :)

Ah Skill classic, had mine for around ten years now, classic! Still using the same blade too would you believe! I did hear that they are Bosch re-badged although I don't know if that is true. Anyway, great piece of kit. :wink:

:D
Ps if it is ok there might be a small chance of me coming down tomorrow 8-[ :)

I will ring you tonight if can make it tomorrow :)

Forgot to mention I also have the Trend mortice & tenon jig up for grabs too, used only once or twice due to buying the Leigh jig not long afterwards - offers around £90 please.

Thanks to Colin for taking the morticer and jigsaw away.

Back