FOR SALE...... Clearing out some old tools

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chippy1970

Established Member
Reaction score
I am having a clear out of some tools I upgraded a while back.

I have the following all in 110v :

Elu mff80 Planer (the best planer of its time) its the one with the blue bits if you know your Elu.

Elu 14.4 v Battery drill no baterries (works with Dewalt ones) but have got the case and charger.

Elu 274e mitre saw complete with legs, dust extraction kit and spare blade.

Bosch pro jigsaw .

Hope I got the model numbers right I will post some pics and check the model numbers are right tonight. All the tools are old but still work fine I have hung on to them as you just cannot buy tools like these any more but they are taking up room and I dont use them much so they have to go.

PM me with offers not sure on postage but I am not far from Staines Middlesex if you wanna pick up.

Heres some photos there are a few more tools I found any questions just PM me. The festool blade is for a TS55 its the standard blade 12 tooth and has only ever made one cut so near enough brand new and the planer is an ELU MFF 81 mark 2.

4484052328_5680f1d6ed.jpg
4484051702_390bef5b4e.jpg

4484051250_267468ed2a.jpg
4484050728_340ccbbee2.jpg

4483399903_827f0e0af4.jpg
4483399273_0a3077f746.jpg

4483398105_d578872a5f.jpg

4483397595_314b09b253.jpg
4484047204_1c97ba731e.jpg

How much for the
Elu 274e mitre saw complete with legs, dust extraction kit and spare blade.

is it one that just chops or does it pull out ? motor size ?

it was the top of the range when it came out its 1600w variable speed , original elu blade plus newish dewalt blade that was around £40 leg kit was also about £40 dust pipes. It still runs perfectly and yes it pulls out the saw on its own was around the £300 mark when i bought it a long time ago. Just make me an offer by pm and we can have a chat about it.

Out of Interest. How does the three way dust pipe work? :? :-k

wizer":3t5sc3ny said:
Out of Interest. How does the three way dust pipe work? :? :-k

I've got the dewalt model, it has three take off points, looks like it could be quiet effective at collecting the dust, but I only ever use mine out of the 'shop so i've not tried it. :wink:

JHB

a couple of elu planers just went for around £50 to £60 and one wasnt as good as mine. The Elu drill has sold to OPJ. The rest will probably go on ebay tomorrow.

Edit.... Forgot to mention i have an Elu96e router 110v Full kit in original metal case also for sale

wizer":3uskdz0h said:
how much for the router ?
The same model router is at about £90 at the moment on ebay and that doesnt include a fence or the original case . Mine has the proper metal case , fence, dust shroud, guide bush.........so it must be worth the same if not more.

I have taken a photo of the router kit forgot to put the guide bush in the photo but it also comes with the guide bush and screws to fix it and screws for using the router in a table. You might notice in the photo that the blue button for locking the spindle is missing this broke so I took it off years ago. To change bits now you just use 2 spanners which I will include. The router runs as good as it did the day I bought it new over 15 years ago and this never ceases to amaze me, on speed 1 you can hardly hear the motor.

ON EBAY from 19.11 tonight, I wont post a link to it as I think this will break forum rules

4489313338_f81df00bc1.jpg

Out of my budget Chris. I'm sure someone else will be along soon. Cheers.

UPDATE

The Elu drill has sold to OPJ PAID THANKS (courier collecting today)

The Elu router and planer are on Ebay, finishing Sunday.

The other items are still available another week then its all on Ebay.

Cheers for looking.

Hi, Chippy

What voltage is the makita drill?

Pete

Racers":15dsr4n8 said:
Hi, Chippy

What voltage is the makita drill?

Pete

Hi Pete,

Its a 12v I never used it much I bought it just to use in small cabinets etc didnt use it as my main drill. I bought the Makita Li-ion kit about 4 years ago so this drill never gets used. I cannot guarantee how good the batteries are as I have not used it for over a year, but I know there is nothing wrong with the drill and charger. I suppose I would take £30 plus postage for it I payed £100 for it from D&M tools.

Back