FOR SALE: Trend Airshield & Veritas No.6 Fore Plane.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slim

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the first step in the 'Great Yorkshire Workshop Clearance'.

Trend Airshield. Good condition. The headbands and face flap thing have been washed and are drying on the radiator as I speak. Complete with battery and charger. Trend have discontinued this model, but filters will be availiable until 2010. Hence I will let this go for £75 ono.

Veritas No.6 Fore plane. A cracking plane, approximately one year old. One or two marks on the sole, but nothing which affects performance. Axminster are selling this for £196. It is yours for £125 ono.

PM me if you are interested.

woodchip":2fmol44f said:
Slim,

Will you be disposing of a P/T?

:roll:

Vince

Hi Vince,

I won't be getting rid of P/T, but I will be getting rid of a planer and a thicknesser. Not until the end of May at the earliest though.

Planer is the Fox F22-567

F22-567.jpg

Thicknesser is the Axminster CT330

Well, I am amazed no-one has snapped up the plane. It will go on Ebay in a couple of days if nobody wants it.

All offers considered guys... :wink:

If I wasn't already eyeing up a set of AI dovetail chisels, I could be very tempted...
Then again, if I actually managed to get to College, I might finish the toolbox for everything to go in (bloomin' IT jobs, who'd do 'em).
Now if it came with a free pair of skew chisels......

Rich (the wood butcher)

Back