FOR SALE: Tormek T-3 Water Cooled Sharpening System

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andycorleone

Established Member
Reaction score
FOR SALE: Tormek T-3 Water Cooled Sharpening System

Unwanted Present Brand New Never Used

£175 Local Collection in Grays, Essex or £7 Shipping

andycorleone":1idiaaym said:
motownmartin":1idiaaym said:
I want one but wouldn't pay more than half price for second hand machinery.

Hi, this one is Brand new and never used :D

However, if the warantee is not transferable then it is a bit like buying a car without an MOT. I would rather pay the extra 15% and get the warantee. (Not that I have £195 to spare in any case).

frugal":net3jhwz said:
andycorleone":net3jhwz said:
motownmartin":net3jhwz said:
I want one but wouldn't pay more than half price for second hand machinery.

Hi, this one is Brand new and never used :D

However, if the warantee is not transferable then it is a bit like buying a car without an MOT. I would rather pay the extra 15% and get the warantee. (Not that I have £195 to spare in any case).

A bit of a harsh comparison, particularly broadcast on someone's for sale ad.

You can't use the car for the purpose for which it was intended without an MOT (and there's usually a reason why a car is sold without an MOT). Whereas the absence of a warranty will not stop someone using the Tormek.

One you MUST have whereas the other you may never need.

This is a simple a very well made machine (not an electronic Digital Camera) in the event that doesn't turned on the first time I'm happy to receive it back and claim the guarantee my self.

my experience with stuff and gurantee is: if after the first week of use still working as new will be in that way (in normal use) for the rest of his life span.

not commentators in this thread please. If you are genuine interested ask the questions that you need to know. and I will happily responce.

Thanks

Andy,

I'm very interested in this but sadly not at the price you are asking. I was looking at buying a new Tormek over the weekend and I can get a T3 from powertool direct for £207.48 including postage. It also comes with a 7 year warranty. The saving you are offering is therefore only £5.48. Unless there are extra jigs, which would justify a higher price, then the most I would offer would be £150 including postage. If this is acceptable then contact me via a PM.

Cheers,

Steve

promhandicam":2ixgowle said:
Andy,

I'm very interested in this but sadly not at the price you are asking. I was looking at buying a new Tormek over the weekend and I can get a T3 from powertool direct for £207.48 including postage. It also comes with a 7 year warranty. The saving you are offering is therefore only £5.48. Unless there are extra jigs, which would justify a higher price, then the most I would offer would be £150 including postage. If this is acceptable then contact me via a PM.

Cheers,

Steve

175 + shipping is the lowest now (don't rush in buy the one from Power tools with the speed this is devaluating by tomorrow someone will find it at £100 new so I wil have to sell it for £85) :lol:

Back