For Sale - Provisionally Sold

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p111dom

Established Member
Reaction score
I have an old Axminster Scrol saw/ powered fret saw thats gathering dust and rust in the corner of the shop. Now it's in the way so I need to get rid. It needs a bit of fettling and a good clean. There's surface rust on the table but that's easily cleaned off. Theres a hose for a dust blowing function but the rubber bellows have perished and split so would need to be replaced. It says something or other 18 on the top so I presume its capacity is 18 inches. Works fine on switch on. Very heavy so shipping is out really. Open to offers, just want rid really.

Cheers

scrolesaw001.jpg

scrolesaw003.jpg

scrolesaw002.jpg

you could probably get it delivered for £20

yes and if it's over that weight then Parcel2Go have a new feature where couriers can bid on your delivery. I had bids ranging from £100 to £35 for that trolley I was selling. Might be worth a look if it doesn't fit into the normal categories. IIRC my DW733 went via P2G's minimum service.

I usually use senditnow.com who do upto 30kg next day delivery for about £11.99 but as I don't think the machine is worth a lot it seemed more hassle than it's worth. That said I guess it's ultimately going to the tip if there are no takers. I'll strip the motor off it and bin the rest. It might come in handy. You never know. It might actually be worth me selling the motor on its own on ebay. What do you think?

I thought about using the motor. They are induction on scroll saw aren't they?

You'll sell the whole thing on eBay no problems. Like that trolley. I thought I'd get no more than £20 and it went for £60. People will buy anything on there.

Back