FOR SALE - New Record No.5 Jack Plane!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nads

Established Member
Reaction score
Record No.5 Jack Plane for Sale = £35 ono. (Price in Shops £60)

Brand New - Unused, still in box, unwanted present. Model with the wooden handles, not plastic. Buyer will also have to pay postage from London. Please PM if interested, first come first served. Please feel free to ask any questions. I can give my mobile number if anyone needs more details.

Blade Size - 2in (50mm)
Plane Size - Length. 14in (355mm)

Cheers

Nads

No takers - How about Half Price then?, £30 ono. :wink:

The Plane is brand new and never been used!

Nads

That's a fair point! But if you just want a new plane, for odd jobs, without the hassle of finding a good old one or tuning, then I think £30 is a fair price, sorry if you disagree bugbear?!

Nads

Even £30 is quite a bit for a paper weight... :-k I think you need to find some suck-, erm, customer base not so well informed as the one on here for this sale, Nads. :roll:

Cheers, Alf

Nads":2uqk73j2 said:
That's a fair point! But if you just want a new plane, for odd jobs, without the hassle of finding a good old one or tuning, then I think £30 is a fair price, sorry if you disagree bugbear?!

Nads

We have a contradiction. Your price is perfectly fair, and indeed is a substantial discount to "retail".

And yet I would strongly advice anyone who asked me against buying your plane, since better planes are available for less money.

BugBear

Fair point!
I was just seeing if anyone was interested that’s all, sorry, I wasn’t trying to mislead anyone! :( Some people must think the quality if ok, for the lower end of the market, otherwise there wouldn’t sale them?! I’m sorry if I’ve offended anyone!? :?

Nads

Back