FOR SALE lights , dust extractor , 10 kva transformer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mel

Established Member
Reaction score
im offering for sale all of the following on here before i end up putting it on ebay , would hope that a fellow woodworker gets the oppertunity to benefit from any of the items listed below,

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictu ... 5758&idx=4

1. 4x sodium lights {i think} take a few minutes to warm up and glow orange for a start . would possibly suit for lighting an area the size of a football pitch , would possibly split them if you only wanted 1 or 2
240v retail at £50-£75 each prefer to sell as one lot £100 collected

2. dustextractor by woodcut trading had very little use . upgrade to a bigger machine forces sale , better than its SIP equivelent , £50 collected

3. 2 sets of stringer lights 23 screw in bulbs,110v both sets can be run from a small transformer and plugged into each other to form a very long set of lights {some bulbs req replacing } plugs on lights in good condition
£30 collected

4. 10kva transformer.would suit small-medium workshop, 4x110v 16amp outlet sockets, 2x 110v 32amp sockets
as you can see in the photos two additional otlet sockets are supplied and req fitting . protection against overload is via the breakers situated above the outlet sockets , weighs heavy at 45kgs . runs on a 240v supply
£100 ono collected

replys on here on a first come first served basis
telephone or txt 07746930125
regards
mel

Mel am interested in your extractor mate. I am in Grimsby where are you situated? What power rating is the extractor?

Back