FOR SALE, i having a bit of a clear out

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pobo

Established Member
Reaction score
hello all.

I've been planning to buy my first P/T and i'm short of two things money and space. so i'm hoping to kill to birds with one stone.

Not being a very experienced user of ebay, thought it maybe easier and less hassle offering it to other forum members first. As their is quite a number of items, I thought it might be best to list the items and if you have questions please post them on the forum or PM me.

Festool TS75 (110v) with 1.4 rail and spare blade

Festool CLT MIDI (110v) with a couple of spare bags

Festool MFT table

Festool rail bag

2x Festool draw box's, 12 draw and 4 draw

DC610 (the 14.4v version of the DC618) come with one battery +charger + about 2000 32mm and 2000 44mm, please ask for more details

Trend T3 router SOLD

Bosch Blue 14.4 impact driver (2 battery's)

Bosch Blue 24v sds and 14.4v drill/driver (2x 24v, 1x14.4v) inc 14.4v touch

Bosch stereo box thing!!

Dakota 15 Gauge Nailer (DK250DA) with nails

Dewalt angle drill (14.4v) no battery

I've been very happy with all these tools and would happy recommend them to anyone. But none of them will plane and thickness wood.

I'm happy to post pictures or try and answer questions.

Postage will be on top of the agreed price and will have to be discussed. collection will of course be free.

I sure i haven't answered all possible questions so please feel free to ask them all.

i'm hoping to get about 60% as most of them have seen only light use. please PM me any offers

pete

ps sorry if some of these tools are not totally woodworking . please MOD's feel free to altar the message

if you need help with ebay call me i can show you haw by remote assistance, you will need a paypal account for ebay

pm so i can send you my phone number

i am an IT engineer and can help set you up

interested in the bosch stereo.. how much are you looking for?

Latest posts

Back