• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Brand new metabo core drill 110v

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adidat

I will not buy anymore tools...
Reaction score
Bought this recently as had been lusting after the festool equivalent that isn't available in this country (apparently us puny brits cant handle that brevarian power!!!) But a colleague on site had one of these and was using it to mix 2 bag plaster mixes so I was convinced and at a third of the price of the festool.

I bought it, and a few days later my work went a bit dry and know the cupboards are looking abit bare hence the sale, and some other tools.... :roll: :roll: :(

Don't confuse this with a small sds drill its a monster and will send an auger right through 8" oak. great for running a paddle mixer, drilling thick metal plate and of course core drilling....

Its 110v comes with all accessories has a key chuck. has never been used but cardboard box has been a bit vanned up if you get what I mean.

Looking for £180 + delivery at cost. collection from sunny :D :D :D taunton

Z7DAPbCl.png

Thanks

Back