For friends and supporters of Chestnut Products...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Smart

Chestnut Products
Reaction score
Hello all

We're lucky enough to have a number of friends and supporters on this forum, and we're grateful to all of you.

If you're one of them, head over to our Facebook page where you might find something daft but interesting!

Terry,
What about us mortals that do not use Facebook, do we miss out?
I have no intention of using any of these so called 'social' sites so bear us in mind.

Dave

Thanks from me as well Mike, I should have mentioned that; I'm not a great fan of Facebook, it has it's uses but is usually abused, so we deliberately set our page up (and it's useful for putting out information quickly) so that anyone can see it, without having to join Facebook or even liking the page.
If anyone is really struggling with this let me know and I'll get the info to you another way. I didn't want to put it straight on here in case it's advertising.

De Nada guys. I'm not a facebook type either , even though my wife uses it. I prefer something a bit more focused and a bit less intrusive. Hanging out with this lot here is more fun anyway... shared interests and all that.

Back