First project

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cityian

Reaction score
Hi I've been a member for a while and thought it's about time I started to contribute.

I've been a carpenter on site, or in domestic maintenance for about 15 years but this is the first thing I've made "properly".
It has all been made from some old hardwood table tops that were being thrown out at work and some mdf off cuts that I had. It's all hand painted the top is finished in rusting plastic coating.

URL=http://s744.photobucket.com/user/cityian/media/image_zpsnqlmzlaa.jpeg.html]
image_zpsnqlmzlaa.jpeg
[/URL]

Pics are from a phone so apologies for the poor quality

That looks really smart. I like the colour !! Is that a hidden toilet roll holder in the end ?
Coley

Thanks for the nice replies. Yes it is a toilet roll holder, the only bad thing about that is my 2 1/2 year old son thinks it's extremely funny the grab the end run all round the house. Bless him

cityian":2b704gma said:
Thanks for the nice replies. Yes it is a toilet roll holder, the only bad thing about that is my 2 1/2 year old son thinks it's extremely funny the grab the end run all round the house. Bless him
That's awesome ! Must admit, that does sound rather humorous :lol:
Coley

Very nice looking job for a 1st off, well done.

Do they still have that ad for toilet rolls on UK TV where a puppy scampers all around the house dragging yards of toilet paper behind? If not, perhaps they should bring it back, featuring both the puppy and your little lad :D

AES

ColeyS1":229zqj6n said:
cityian":229zqj6n said:
That's awesome ! Must admit, that does sound rather humorous :lol:
Coley

It was. Once. But it soon wears thin :x

Back