finished pine wall clock

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mac1012

Established Member
Reaction score
finally got round to finishing the pine wall clock been a bit hectic in my day job recently (hammer)

pleased with the love hearts which are hand made ( not by me ) enamel resin and metal

clock shape cut on my hegner then routered recess and edge moulding

IMG_0234 (640x480).jpg
IMG_0230 (640x480).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0230 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_0230 (640x480).jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 1,267
  • IMG_0234 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_0234 (640x480).jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 1,267
  • IMG_0247 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_0247 (640x480).jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 1,267
Thats a real nice looking clock Mark, and the little hearts do make it unique .Thanks for showing something else to aim at .

Flynnwood":2130w7dq said:
Nice and clean design. Can I ask where the timepiece/clock mechanism came from?

A good supplier of clock movements and accessories is

http://www.clockmovements.co.uk.

Disclaimer I have no connection with this supplier, other than having ordered many clock movements, in the past, and have been very pleased with their customer service, quality of products (very accurate time keeping) and very competitive prices. =D>

Hope this is of help.

Chris R.
I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).

martinka":39bxl4pt said:
Cheers, Chris, bookmarked. I was thinking about making some small clocks for presents, do you know where the small round clocks are available?

Sorry, no I don’t know where small clocks can be obtained, I cut any clocks I make myself including the chapter rings.

I would put up a picture, but I don’t know how to upload, that is way above my computer skill level. :?

Regards.

Chris R.
I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).

ChrisR":3gc6pz3l said:
martinka":3gc6pz3l said:
Cheers, Chris, bookmarked. I was thinking about making some small clocks for presents, do you know where the small round clocks are available?

I cut any clocks I make myself including the chapter rings.

I would put up a picture, but I don’t know how to upload, that is way above my computer skill level. :?

Regards.

Chris R.
I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).

If you want to send the picture to me Chris at stevebeard50 AT yahoo Dot com i will gladly put up the picture for you..

Thanks to those of you who have written positive comments about my clocks :D

and yes I get my clock movements from same place ditto to what has already been said about them

mark

stevebuk":r5izgof4 said:
ChrisR":r5izgof4 said:
martinka":r5izgof4 said:

I cut any clocks I make myself including the chapter rings.

Regards.

Chris R.
I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).

If you want to send the picture to me Chris at stevebeard50 AT yahoo Dot com i will gladly put up the picture for you..

Many thanks Steve, I think I have sent you an image. :?:

Regards.

Chris R.
I. El. (Eng).

ChrisR":u0wovpyq said:
martinka":u0wovpyq said:

Sorry, no I don’t know where small clocks can be obtained, I cut any clocks I make myself including the chapter rings.

I had to Google chapter rings. :D

Found a link for round clock insertions - http://www.budetime.co.uk/insertions.html

Martin.

Back