• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Fine Woodworking Magazine - Two Free Copies Available

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

A

Anonymous

Hi all

There was a problem and I didn't receive one of my copies of Fine Woodworking, but, their systems must have got mixed up because now I have duplicates of two issues.

So, if you have never seen Fine Woodworking before, now is your chance. I have two copies and I will send them to the first two people to respond with their name and address to me neil@edwalton.info

Fine Woodworking is probably the best woodworking magazine that I have read. It is an American bi-monthly magazine that is available by subscription here in the UK.

Cheers
Neil

PS I have nothing to do with FWW/Taunton and I will pay the postage.

A

Anonymous

Hmm, interesting to hear Neil. I'm due for a second copy soon as well because my first copy never arrived (still hasn't).

Anybody else not received their August issue? Is this a common problem with Taunton?

Dave

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
They do seem to have a problem, as this happened to me before. So out of four issues I have received duplicates three times!!! It is costing them money as well because it all comes in from the States.

I have been inundated with requests for the two copies and they will be on their way to the lucky two tomorrow.

Cheers
Neil

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
My apologies to everyone for the delay in responding.

In view of my mail, who said avalanche, I took the decision to draw the winners and the magazines were posted today.

I have sent an email to everybody to update them.

Enjoy the read, it is an excellent magazine.

Cheers
Neil