Fine Woodworking Magazine - Two Free Copies Available

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi all

There was a problem and I didn't receive one of my copies of Fine Woodworking, but, their systems must have got mixed up because now I have duplicates of two issues.

So, if you have never seen Fine Woodworking before, now is your chance. I have two copies and I will send them to the first two people to respond with their name and address to me [email protected]

Fine Woodworking is probably the best woodworking magazine that I have read. It is an American bi-monthly magazine that is available by subscription here in the UK.

Cheers
Neil

PS I have nothing to do with FWW/Taunton and I will pay the postage.

Hmm, interesting to hear Neil. I'm due for a second copy soon as well because my first copy never arrived (still hasn't).

Anybody else not received their August issue? Is this a common problem with Taunton?

Dave

They do seem to have a problem, as this happened to me before. So out of four issues I have received duplicates three times!!! It is costing them money as well because it all comes in from the States.

I have been inundated with requests for the two copies and they will be on their way to the lucky two tomorrow.

Cheers
Neil

My apologies to everyone for the delay in responding.

In view of my mail, who said avalanche, I took the decision to draw the winners and the magazines were posted today.

I have sent an email to everybody to update them.

Enjoy the read, it is an excellent magazine.

Cheers
Neil

Latest posts

Back