finally my personal gloat

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GEPPETTO

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was much time I was waiting this moment : the new house. For the truth actually I have some gloats : after my son, my second child Francesca, my new house and my new life.
It is six years I only live for the house : go to the surveyor, go to the bricklayer and check what they work. And in the last four years I have built personally the house because the money was become much little :cry:
I only think that who has built one house can understand me, hasn't it?

However now I present you my gloats.Let's go in time order :

My son Davide:

27032005043.jpg

My daughter Francesca:

13112005.jpg

My new house:

13112005012.jpg

13112005013.jpg

My new life:

Vacancy, family, woodworking, etc etc etc. :wink:

Gabriele,

I have not built my own house but I think I can still understand the pleasure in doing so.

Nice family & nice house too - where in the house is the workshop?

Andy

dedee":35p5pvg5 said:
Gabriele,

I have not built my own house but I think I can still understand the pleasure in doing so.

Nice family & nice house too - where in the house is the workshop?

Andy

Hi dedee,

Yes it's a pleasure, but only at the end of the day when you have done something. At the begin of the day when you must leave bed and family it's so hard. :cry:

However actually the workshop there isn't . It should be in the local of the door on the right of the photo or out, in the garden, in a sort of hut.

Thanks for the kind words.

13112005010ridotta.jpg

Gabrielle, do they get their good looks from their mother? :)

I built my own house too - almost single-handed. I can understand just how satisfying it is to finally move in. It's not just a house is it? - it's special because it is a part of you (and I expect your partner too).

Congratulations 8)

Ike

Gabriele

Looks great and from what we can see a lovely view.

Sitting in my house (just dry !) in a flooded valley of muddy water, I envy your hilltop location.

Jeff

ike":22i2vbvs said:
Gabrielle, do they get their good looks from their mother? :)

I built my own house too - almost single-handed. I can understand just how satisfying it is to finally move in. It's not just a house is it? - it's special because it is a part of you (and I expect your partner too).

Congratulations 8)

Ike

Hi ike, Davide likes his mother who's more bright hair brown of me but Francesca seems to be more dark like me. We'll see in the future.

Yes, how you say, people like us have built a house are a part of it because it reflects their spirit :wink: It is like you are :!:

Lovely house Gabriele and beautiful kids. Well done.

Rgds

Noel

OH MY GOODNESS!! As in Leonardo de Vinci, where he came from?(I love Da Vinci)
Im sooo jealous.
Is it lovely there?Probably a stupid question, it looks magical!!!!

Thank you for showing us these photographs, Gabriele, and congratulations on so many wonderful achievements 8) . I feel privileged to have been invited into your new home and to have met your children.

Best wishes for every future happiness.

Gill

WonderWoman":3n4jne6w said:
OH MY GOODNESS!! As in Leonardo de Vinci, where he came from?(I love Da Vinci)
Im sooo jealous.
Is it lovely there?Probably a stupid question, it looks magical!!!!

Yes, there is a lovely sight. :D It has been one of the most dreams of my life and now it is achieved. :wink:

WonderWoman":2lk3a0p3 said:
Well done to you, what an amazing sense of achievement and contentment you must have!!

Expecially after one have had very many troubles.
I know anyone have his problems and sees his problems only but I have had this project during a marriage a car crash with one month of hospital,seven months of rehabilitation and the birth of two child. It has been hard.
I wonder myself again how I can have done a similar thing. I know some people who have gone in analysis for smallest things like this.

However the house isn't finished. I wait myself other years of hard work, but my family will be around me :D .

Congratulations =D> , I can't imagine what it was like finally moving in, but hopefully I'll experience it in a few weeks. Been building my house for the last 3 years, hoping to move in during the next few weeks:
aredican-House_close_up_11_03.jpg

Edit: Should have said the pic is from 2 years ago.

Latest posts

Back