Festool tool drool

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
superunknown":24bxa5ot said:
Will Festool be offering any special deals on the day as their are a couple of things I'm after?

Tooled up.com are doing 10% off everything(including festool) if you use the code daddy10 at the checkout. HTH
Alex

Hi All,

Just to confirm that we are on with Festool for the 31st July in Staplehurst, Kent (TN12 0QY) We are 2 minutes walk from the station and plenty of parking available.

I'm expecting a run to the chip shop for lunch.

Mrs Oryx":fj6zidl0 said:
Hi All,

I'm expecting a run to the chip shop for lunch.
Oooo-er 8-[ Mrs O, those at the bash here on the 24th will be dining on half a lettuce leaf each and other assorted healthy fare, puds though, courtesy of Pam (Mrs Newt) \:D/ which will without doubt make up for the loss of calories in the main course :whistle: :lol: - Rob

Right all, just a reminder about the Festool day on Saturday 31st July.
The guy from Festool wants to start at 9am I think we should aim to be at mine for 8.30am. I'll have the coffee on.
There is plenty of space so if you wake up early on Saturday and fancy a trip out please come along.

Please let me know if you need directions. There is plenty of parking on Lodge Road (please do not park outside Unit 1)
See you Saturday Simon

I guess the Festool guy will go at lunchtime, we thought we'd go to the chippy and hang around and chat afterwards. I guess if lots of people show up he'll stay for as long as folks are interested.

Simon

Just planning some nibbles for Saturday. Is anyone from here coming? You don't have to be there for the start (I won't be!)

Can I have a quick show of hands for numbers please. Thanks, Sarah

Many thanks, Simon and Sarah, for organising this event. I found it a very interesting morning and it was nice to meet Bob and Brian. In particular, it was reassuring to find out that I'm not the only one who struggles to work out how to cut compound mitre joints :lol:

Thanks also, Sarah, for the coffee and nibbles - very nice :D

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Back