Festool road trip

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How far is Twickenham from London?

Google Earth says it's 10 miles as the crow flies. Nearer than Uttoxeter and Northampton are to Birmingham :D

Them's the breaks eh Graham? :(

Can't see me making the trip to my nearest either. Apart from the cost of petrol in my guzzler, I am bound to fall in love with something I don't need! :tool:

regards

Doug B":mrz6nme1 said:
Clearly the British Iles end at Uttoxeter. :roll: :roll:
The link is to part one. Part 2 - The north is comming to a town not so near to you later in the year. ;)

Benchwayze":22f1pmuy said:
Them's the breaks eh Graham? :(

Can't see me making the trip to my nearest either. Apart from the cost of petrol in my guzzler, I am bound to fall in love with something I don't need! :tool:

regards

Same here, although there are a fair few things on my Festool list now :-"

Nearest to Birmingham is the Alcester one on 30th May. I have already messaged Festool to let them know about the spelling mistahe (Alchester) instead of Alcester.

Alex

Alexam":jp2gmx0l said:
Nearest to Birmingham is the Alcester one on 30th May. I have already messaged Festool to let them know about the spelling mistahe (Alchester) instead of Alcester.

Alex
Ahhhhhhh poop, that is closer than i thought. I hope you don't cost me any money Alex :mrgreen:

chippy1970":24bkhejh said:
Might try the Twickenham one if I get time, things have been hectic work wise lately

These look good
NOWOŚĆ Festool VECTURO OS 400 Multitool: http://youtu.be/7JAFzT15bRk

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk
Surprised the fast fix lever isn't green as it has a 'function' LOL

Does look good though. :)

I want a Festool shelf-pin hole jig, but i can't get Google to come up with any sources. I try tool sites, but they don't come up with the jigs.
I want one... but I know I don't NEED one!

carlb40":veqo2xbx said:
Alexam":veqo2xbx said:

Alex
Ahhhhhhh poop, that is closer than i thought. I hope you don't cost me any money Alex :mrgreen:

I might drift across to that one then. End of the month. Payday the day after! =D>

Benchwayze":17lzpya1 said:
carlb40":17lzpya1 said:
Alexam":17lzpya1 said:

Alex

I might drift across to that one then. End of the month. Payday the day after! =D>
Might see you there then John. It will be pay day on that day for me :mrgreen:

Okay Carl...

Look for the rotund man with NHS stalking-wick, and a UKWorkshop lapel badge! I might need someone to carry my purchases to my car! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Doug B":15m5brth said:
Clearly the British Iles end at Uttoxeter. :roll: :roll:

I am from Redcar in the north east and don't get a lot of time to go to shows to see all this kit. My be they only go where they sell most of there tools ?

Possible tbone... I think it's called marketing strategy! :mrgreen:
Last time I went to Redcar, I won a bundle. Same principle I suppose!! Horses for the proverbial. :D

Latest posts

Back