Festool Exoskeleton

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd sign up, but it appears that one has to already have an account, meaning be a Festool customer.I don't have any Festool gear because as I mentioned in another thread , the nearest retailer where I could touch a Festool track saw etc before buying is 200kms from me. That one shop is in a part of that town that my car isn't allowed into because it is over 6 years old ( the fact that it pollutes far far less per klick than last years Audi SUV and many other upmarket Chelsea Tractors etc which the french burgermeisters are happy to allow to do their rolling coal doesn't count ), SWMBO's service knows about it now. At 2.5K highly impressed.I'll probably be able to try one out eventually, there'll also no doubt be "clones" on Bangood and Ali by the end of the year, with built in noise cancelling headset and options such as that naughty Inspector was alluding to :)

I suspect if Festool would n't lend you the time of day, they would quite probably sell you it, for a substantial amount of money, with functionally indicative green bits. An exoskeleton might be useful for to adjust your cameras.

Back