Felix is about to jump from 120000ft live stream

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched it on 601 BBC news wow what a free fall. I was scared doing a 125ft water slide in Disney lol god knows what its like to do a drop like this.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

great to see he came back safely and broke 3 of the 4 records he wanted to break as the capsule is reusable he could make another attemp but i think he deserves a big pat on the pack for that.
Pity i don't drink or i would raise a glass to him. If anyone knew his address or how to contact him or his team they could make a carving or something in wood to get sent to him. There will be plenty of pictures of him to work from.
Tim

He must have nerves of steel - standing on that little platform and then happily jumping off with only 128,000 ft to go!! I would have had vertigo before the balloon had lifted off from the crane (i.e. at about 25ft off the ground).

The landing was quite amazing ... just as if he had done a practice parachute jump from 1000ft, barely even flexing his knees, let alone falling over in an exhausted heap!!

He should do a bungee jump next.....

Well done, made great watching.

Back