felder f700 dimensions

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerdeira

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi.

I need to know the exact table and metal stand dimensions for this spindle moulder. the reason is I have a very narrow doorway to my workshop and
would like to know if the machine could fit in. I know felder states the minimum width for transportation is 800mm but I'm hoping that by removing the handwheel and the front dashboard this could be somewhat reduced.

If some owner of this model could give me this information i'd be appreciated.

thanks

Email them and they will tell you. I have a Felder and find them very helpful with technical information, measurements etc

PAC1":1f23zs5p said:
Email them and they will tell you. I have a Felder and find them very helpful with technical information, measurements etc

I have, but all enquiries must go through the local representative in my country who is not very helpful. he takes ages to answer and then sent me the manual from an older model the F7. In the meantime I've had a little disagreement with him, so I'd prefer to have these measurements taken from a real machine.

Bradshaw Joinery":s1bnllug said:
I have a 2003 f700z i could measure for you?

That would be very nice of you. I'm planning to buy a second hand F700 from 2002 without the sliding table. A 2003 machine would not, hopefully, be very different.

thanks

The machine from back of cast top to face of the sliding table is 795mm however the height adjustment switch sticks out a further 15mm from this, and at the back the cable bulkhead connectors stick out further than this dimension. They are removable though im sure.

Obviously the tilt handwheel sticks out from this dimension also, and ive never taken this off so i dont know if it sits on a shaft that is sticking out or it engages into something.... So i couldnt tell you the measurment of this.

Back