• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Felder CF741S universal machine for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markturner

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to sell my single phase Felder universal machine, which I purchased approx 2014. Its had only hobby use apart from 18 months in 2019 when it was used for some small scale furniture making. It has a host of extras including powerfeed, fence extensions, various blades and some spindle tools. Its located in New Romney Kent and is in excellent full working order, although its now currently in storage so cannot be seen working unfortunately. Looking for £9K. Please DM me with any interest and we can talk.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-07-31 at 09.53.53.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-07-31 at 09.53.53.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-07-31 at 09.54.29.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-07-31 at 09.54.29.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi Mark,
Please refer to the "for sale" rules at the top of the forum and post a fixed price.
I'll leave the advert in place for a day while you update it.
We don't do auctions or bids here.
Cheers

Hi Mark,
Please refer to the "for sale" rules at the top of the forum and post a fixed price.
I'll leave the advert in place for a day while you update it.
We don't do auctions or bids here.
Cheers
Would'nt put up your mobile or email either if I were you....

It sounds a reasonable deal but I jibbed on a robland nx410 for less than £3000. Similar condition. People struggle to shift them.

I've been after one , but With out throwing a spanner in the works, there's a 2018 one online, asking 6k think your pushing it abit there .

Your CF741 looks good. I bought a much older CF731 last year. It took a lot of work to get it running properly but it’s great now. I’d be interested in the power feeder, the parallel guide and any tooling if you want to consider splitting. There’s an excellent Felder Users Forum for anyone considering this.

Back