Father day presents

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve - please forgive me a slightly intemperate 'Victor Meldrew' moment, but what is it about Facebook users? The damn thing isn't compulsory, and some of us choose not to use it.

I'm pleased you've got a father's day prezzie, delighted for you that you're chuffed with it, and really appreciate the effort to share it with us. BUT - I haven't a flippin' clue what it is!

I don't belieeeve it....

Steve,

I just got Page Not Found, even when I logged in. I'm glad you are chuffed - with whatever you received.

And I didn't get anything - we tend to go with the 'Father's Day is a cynical invention by the card, etc companies' approach.

(Though it would be nice if the kids remembered!!)

Steve1066":3aw17o12 said:
How's that

MUCH better. I can see why you're 'well happy', now. You're clearly bringing your children up properly.

Those wooden spokeshaves are much under-rated. I find them easier to control than metal ones, though they do seem to suffer wear in the mouth - that can be repaired with a slip of boxwood, or better still a piece of brass.

Not so impressed, some blighters given that chisel a right beating... utterly useless - I'll dispose of it for you.

Back