Farm animals

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinka

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm a member of the local Freecycle group, or Freeshare as I believe it is now called. Someone was asking for wooden farm animals to go with a toy farm she had given for her soon to be 2 years old daughter. With nowt to do, I decided to help out and make her some from a warped pine shelf, which I had been hoping for 10 years would straighten itself out and never did. I found some clipart on Google images, changed them very slightly to suit myself, and set to, with just one break to shorten a motorcycle chain for someone!

There's a cat and dog too, but they were off chasing each others tails somewhere. A couple are a bit unsure what they are meant to be, but I am sure the little girl won't mind. :)

Attachments

• IMG_4236s.jpg
    IMG_4236s.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 894
Well done Martin. The little girl will love those and cherish them and will keep her occupied for hours at a time.

I had an email from the young lady tonight to tell me her eldest daughter is already playing with them and has given them all names, so it sounds like a result to me. :)

Martin.

Latest posts

Back