Fair play, Hermes!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I sent some bowling balls by Hermes. I weighed two and packed them, they were under the 2kg limit. I didn't realise the other two balls weighed more. My wife duly got notification of a penalty surcharge (she gets the labels printed). Oh, hell, I thought, this'll be the £25 (iirc) that they warn about before they'll deliver. The parcel had been delivered, and no, it was £4.80.

Phil Pascoe":2dv3yxiz said:
I sent some bowling balls by Hermes. I weighed two and packed them, they were under the 2kg limit. I didn't realise the other two balls weighed more. My wife duly got notification of a penalty surcharge (she gets the labels printed). Oh, hell, I thought, this'll be the £25 (iirc) that they warn about before they'll deliver. The parcel had been delivered, and no, it was £4.80.

What a lot of balls!

Geoff_S":fqx46nb9 said:
Phil Pascoe":fqx46nb9 said:

What a lot of balls!

I think it is true :D

Latest posts

Back