Excellent website for Domino, MFT and other tutorials ...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
..plus some other nice stuff. This site was mentioned a few years ago but I think deserves more exposure

http://jerrywork.com

The stuff on the Domino and MFT is under the Manuals tab but there is a whole host of good stuff under the other ones!

I thought the Domino tutorial was quite good. I didn't look at the MFT material because I used to have one, and got rid of it before it broke my back. Are they made for midgets? Even looking at the pictures in the Domino secton was giving me back twnges looking at the bloke bending over like that.

Lord Kitchener":12dmkk8h said:
I thought the Domino tutorial was quite good. I didn't look at the MFT material because I used to have one, and got rid of it before it broke my back. Are they made for midgets? Even looking at the pictures in the Domino secton was giving me back twnges looking at the bloke bending over like that.

Didn't the MFT get redesigned with a higher top? I think mine (which is about two or three years old) is about 900mm high which I find is a great height for power tools.

Sullivan":2pvp1nmi said:
RogerS":2pvp1nmi said:
..plus some other nice stuff. This site was mentioned a few years ago but I think deserves more exposure

The stuff on the Domino and MFT is under the Manuals tab but there is a whole host of good stuff under the other ones!

Buddy I was trying to open the link given in your post but it is not working..!!
I think either I have slow internet or the link is dead...!!

Works OK for me. I always check my links before submitting. Don't know what to suggest.

Mod Edit:-- Should not bother Roger, it's probably because his e-mail address is a well known spam source from a Pakistan ISP and he does not know which country he lives in from day to day. CHJ

Yes the new MFT3 is much higher. I actually find it comfortable to work at and I'm 6ft3in

Jerry's articles are good but a lot are dated. His explanation of the drill motors and lithium battery technology is excellent

Latest posts

Back