Erbauer 239 mitre saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angus5041

Reaction score
Morning all , Recently retired got a shed as you do and started collecting pallet wood and messing about , bird boxes ,planters and tea light holders nothing big, now i have a 7845 DeWalt table saw and a Erbauer mitre saw [double bevel] an older model the 239 bargain 50 quid , The mitre saw works ok has a 254mm blade only issue is when i bring the blade down to chop the wood the flat plate moves from the base , I have seen a centre bolt underneath maybe this may have something to do with it . didn't want to mess with it until i asked for advice , Regards Jim

Hello and welcome, do you have the manual for your mitre saw . There will be a breakdown of parts in the form of an exploded diagram .if not you may be able to get one on line .

Hi , I have seen the online instructions but could not see anything on the base plate , I was also looking how to go from the bevel on the the left to the right ,left is fine but everything i push or pull does not seem to work , i was expecting a smooth to the centre and a smooth to the right , looks like i will be getting the Alan key out which will complicate things after the alignment has been done its looks ok at the min , thanks for the reply

I’m not familiar with this particular saw but tbh most are similar in operation, my best advice is to wait for a member who has this saw to advise you further, in the meantime read and read the manual as it’s easy to miss information. Put the tools away unit you have all the information on your saw as I’m pretty sure it will be something very simple and you will probably kick yourself when you sort it out. Good luck 🤞

Cheers Bingy managed to change blade and set to square but am buggered if i can find a clamp for it , does any member know if say a Axminster/Bosch clamp would be a good fit .
Every site i click on takes me everywhere but an Erbauer replacement parts site ,

Is this your saw Angus

Attachments

• 24E29C01-AC9C-4C53-89E2-9F722CFC346B.jpeg
    24E29C01-AC9C-4C53-89E2-9F722CFC346B.jpeg
    359.8 KB · Views: 0
Ok I’m really bad with tech but try this site,, via google comes up as a 10 “ double sliding bevel

Attachments

• 386BD681-5373-4451-8DC8-E2C28802299E.jpeg
    386BD681-5373-4451-8DC8-E2C28802299E.jpeg
    350.5 KB · Views: 0
Cheers Bingy managed to change blade and set to square but am buggered if i can find a clamp for it , does any member know if say a Axminster/Bosch clamp would be a good fit .
Every site i click on takes me everywhere but an Erbauer replacement parts site ,
What is the diameter of the clamp hole(s)?

Back