Elektra beckum laser on Ebay

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mcluma

Established Member
Reaction score
I do not know if it is allowed to put a link up to an auction,!!

But I have put my elektra Beckum laser on ebay

By mistake did I buy two, so hence me selling one,

This one is brand new and boxed, and they work like a charm

I put mine on an KGS300 but they also fit the exact same model from Metabo, or others, as the bracket is very universal!!

Any questions, then please pm me
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=018

Mcluma":3pi0fq7g said:
I do not know if it is allowed to put a link up to an auction,!!

The forum rules are at the top of the general woodworking section and not at all difficult to read, the last paragraph of rule 8 (it says 5.8 but I believe it's a typo) says no.
It is however, quite common for people to offer stuff for sale to other members here before sticking it on fleabay, quite often you'll save yourself the listing fee (not to mention paypal's cut)

I bought a second hand Bosch GCM 12SD saw recently and I've been thinking about laser attatchments to make things easier. Is there a way to check the compatibility between the two models?

Can this laser be switched to either side of the blade?

(Sorry, I know I shouldn't be encouraging eBay ad's! :oops: )

The laser works fine, but it is a one time set up, the kerf of the laser is the same width as the kerf of the saw blade, so it is not a setup for left or right side, you set it up in line with the blade

And also thanks for pointing out that i cannot advertise my ebay add here. I did look but i couldn't find that one, i look only in the stickies at the top of this forum

I doubt it will become a 'rule' but how about offering forum users a 10% discount on the final price. This would mean people wouldn't mind the rules being broken so much? I did this myself in another place (ukrm)

Latest posts

Back