Edinburgh Woodworking Show

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andie Lowe

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about this year's woodworking show in Edinburgh? The organisers' web site simply shows the date as mid-October but no mention of who is exhibiting, who is demonstrating, which clubs will be represented, what the attractions are. Last year's was an enjoyable show. I hope they can put on an event that is at least as good.

Emailed them as soon as this show was announced, but reply was "watch the website".
Wasn't wildly impressed last year, but as it's the only show north of Harrogate, it has to be worth supporting :(

Wasn't wildly impressed last year, but as it's the only show north of Harrogate, it has to be worth supporting

Have to agree, but with support from us punters, hopefully it will grow year on year.

Ian

Just read in the latest edition of Woodturning magazine that Ray Key is running masterclass demonastrations at this years show. Looking forward to that- not to be missed! :D

Ian

hi we are the organisers of the edinburgh show this year demonstrators include ray key,make sure you do not miss him,mick hanbury,tony wilson and mark raby. exhibitors include robert sorby ashley iles turners retreat and record power
clubs taking part are broxbourne,taywood,strathclydeand borders
hope this helps,
tony

yes lisa raby will be at the show,her husband mark will be their as well demonstrating finishing

OK Pyro is Lisa ????
and Andy is the organizer of the Scottish shows.

So Who is Anthony ?

These Shill threads really are rubbish...............................................

I know this is an old post but as I'm pretty new to wood work (or at least since my days at school, which are a distant memory!). I was wondering if this is worth going to. It seems to be on this weekend but the information is pretty limited.

I can't seem to post a link, but if you search "edinburgh woodworking show" in google then it's the first link. (hammer)

Back