ebay 20% discount

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Escudo

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hello there gang,

I have just received a voucher code for 20% discount on my next ebay purchase (up to £100 discount). :D

Has anybody else had this offer?

It sounds to good to be true - 20% off festool, LN and Veritas items for example.

I wonder if I made over the code if anybody else could use it?

Now to give some thought about what to get. :)

Tony.

What exactly does this voucher say and what is it for? I've never heard of this and it sounds like it has scam written all over it to me. Best to be wary where this kind of thing is concerned

I have had these before but not as much as 20%, I found that they wont work for different email addresses as I use a different one for ebay and paypal. When you go to pay you enter the code on the paypal page and it checks it against your email address.

Can't say I have. There are big changes on Ebay with the focus switching to the BIN & new shop style sellers rather than all the used car boot end. A lot of people have been complaining about it I gather.

I also had one of those 20% off discount vouchers from ebay, perfectly above-board, you just have to pay for the item using paypal - and I presume ebay pays the seller the 20% you didn't. I just used mine to buy some stuff from Poolewood's ebay shop - and got my 20% discount.

tekno.mage

I had one for 15%... So, I called up a festool dealer, agread some "extra's" if I bought from him. Did the purchase via ebay,. got my 15% then got my goodies thrown in too... great deal !! Mine was upto purchases of £1,000

Latest posts

Back