EB-3 Miter Guide for £85-£90

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was quite happy ordering from David Osborne,as other members have ordered and have had no trouble which is good to know.Just that it's coming a long way and might have got damaged.
Just got a little concerned when i was following the USPS tracking system which was telling me that the item had been attempted twice for delivery.Which it hadn't :shock:
If i'd have known i was getting another table saw like the Delta saw i wouldn't have sold all the extras i had with the Uni.
But have found them such good tools to use that i had to replace what i'd sold.
And i too would order again if it's worthwhile. :D
Still i have managed to get all i wanted more or less within my budget,i'm glad to say.
Paul.J.

Hi Phil, your posting was suggested to me by John McM in reply to my request for advice for a mitre guide to fit my Wadkin AGS 10. DaveL added that he bought one for an AGS 10 and also endorsed the guide so seems to be just what I'm looking for.

I would therefore be very happy to join you, and others hopefully, in placing a bulk order. If this is still available, please let me know what I need to do.
Thank you, jimturn.

What we really need, is a small engineering firm in this country to manufacture something similar and sell it at reasonable prices.

Hi Guys,

This is my first post, and I would like to start with my thanks for all the useful and helpful advice that I have been reading on the forum during the last few months - in particular regarding table saws.

I have been deliberating over a 10" table saw, and have pretty well decided on the SIP 01332. I believe that the EB3 will fit this saw OK. If someone can confirm this, then I would like to take advantage of this bulk buy offer please, if that's still possible Phil. Just tell me what I need to do next.

Many thanks,
Peter

Back