E & G Machine Services Limited .

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guggs

Established Member
Reaction score
Having bought a used Wadkin spindle which came to me slightly ill .(two new bearings !) I needed a machine service engineer quickly ! After several calls contact was made with Graham Eastwood . They say that word of mouth is the best advertisement for any business and all i can say is what a fantastic service Graham and Adrian offer . Graham was at my workshop well before the stated time . His knowledge and expertise should be a benchmark for anyone . Graham knew within a second what the problem was ,spares ordered and a quick return along with a stripdown/ rebuild got the Wadkin running like dream .
Anyone out there who needs machinery advice - servicing then here are the contact details for them . I will not go anywhere else .

E & G Machine Services Limited -Service,Repair,Maintenance

Graham 07500937933
Adrian 07500959723

[email protected]

CNC machines ,moves relocations
PUWER regulations DC breaking .

GUGGS

Graham and Adrian are based in Meopham ,Kent . This is not a problem as they travel and they are prompt .

Hello Guggs,
I am currently preparing a website for Adrian and Graham and they came across your post here by accident and would like to include it on their website so I am replying to this post to ask your permission include it. I wanted to send you a private message but I could not find an option to do this so I hope you get to see this reply.
Many thanks in advance,
Eric
(Adrian's neighbour)

Back