Dust extractor recommendations - Numatic?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dissolve

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I currently have the cheap Axminster RDC 100 vacuum extractor and as I'm spending more and more time in there these days I need to take my dust extraction more seriously.

I've been looking at the numatic range, particularly as I have an outdoor appears workshop around the size of a garage I could direct my exhaust air outside through a port in the wall.

I'm looking to spend £350 maximum and space is the only other real constraint, I'd like it to fit under the bench.

I use a dust mask when I'm sanding but generally take it off half an hour afterwards, I have asthma so it's becoming more of a concern.

I use a bandsaw with a 100mm port, triton routers that use a 32mm numatic size hose with a stepped adapter. Other tools can be adapted to fit but I could do with cutting one based on these factors.

Can anyone recommend me a vacuum extractor they've found good value for money?

Cheerup,
Sorry,I sent you the NVD750 link by mistake - it has 2 motors so I guess very powerful. I use the smaller one - the NV750. It's not too noisy and is easy to empty directly from the bin. For a primary filter you use the bottom half of one of the bags which tucks over the top of the bin. I've made a trolley for it and tucks under a bench nicely.
John

Latest posts

Back