Dust extraction record Power Cx3000

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psycho_grizz

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just ordered the cx3000 from Machinemart for about £270. At the moment it seems to me to be a sensible purchase. Sensible because I've finally relented and invested in dust extraction. Before now I preferred to spend the dollar on tools rather than health and safety.

Anyone with good opinions about it? I know next to nothing about dust extraction and hoping those familiar with them can rate it for me. There are next to no reviews on the record Power Cx3000.

Depends what you're going to use it with. Looking at the spec, my first impression is that it seems under powered at only 3/4 HP. However if you're going to be hooking it up directly to individual large particle producing machines with 100mm extraction ports then it'll probably be fine.

It won't trap fine dust such as from sanding, however, which is the most dangerous type from a health perspectiv, unless you shell out for a fine filter for it..

Ah right cheers. But yes, I'm essentially working from a garage and will attach it to individual machines as and when. Sanding I'm going to limit to outside if I can help it. And as for fine dust, I might invest in a fine dust filter if I'm impressed with the performance

Latest posts

Back